ROYAL SUTTON COLDFIELD
A FORMER BOROUGH TOWN, ROYAL SUTTON COLDFIELD IS A VIBRANT HUB OF THINGS TO DO AND SEE AND IS THE LARGEST PLACE TO SHOP AND RELAX WITHIN BIRMINGHAM OUTSIDE OF THE CITY CENTRE. KNIGHT’S HOUSE OCCUPIES AN ENVIOUS POSITION AT ITS HEART.
Just a 25 minute train journey from the city centre; Royal Sutton Coldfield is the authentic gem in Birmingham’s crown.
John Lewis’s flagship store, the newly opened Tiffany boutique in the iconic Selfridges building, and Harvey Nichols provide upmarket shopping for Birmingham’s growing luxury marketplace.
A handful of Michelin star restaurants and emerging street food movements add to the appeal.
- Premium designer kitchens with integral branded appliances
- Luxury bathrooms with ceramic tiles and K-Vit fixtures and fittings
- Laminate oak wood flooring to kitchen and living areas
- LED Spotlights
- Brushed and polished chrome sockets and switches
- Aluminium windows and secure entrance system
- Parking option available
63 luxury apartments over 9 floors.
13 - 1 BEDROOM APARTMENTS
49 - 2 BEDROOM APARTMENTS
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
OUR KNIGHT’S HOUSE BROCHURE FEATURES ALL THE DETAILS YOU NEED TO KNOW FROM LOCATION TO FLOORPLANS.